Our accreditation as a Certification Body is based on ISO 17065 Standard and is granted by DAkkS (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle (Germany)).
DAkkS Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle for Testing (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH) is one of the sector specific, legally independent accreditation bodies in the German economy working on a non-profit basis. It’s responsible for the accreditation of testing and research laboratories, of certification bodies for products and of inspection bodies in the voluntary area.
Accredited Certification under ISO 17065:
- GLOBALGAP – Fruits and Vegetables
- LEAF Marque
Approved Certification by UTZ Certified:
- Utz Certified – Coffee, Tea and Cocoa
- 4C (Common Code for Coffee Community)
- CMiA (Cotton Made in Africa)
- ETP (Ethical Tea Partnership)
- CAFE Practices (Starbucks)
- Cocoa Practices
- Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)
Accreditation for SAN /RA Standards:
The Sustainable Agriculture Network/Rainforest Alliance (SAN/RA) have developed an accreditation system to ensure trust and transparency in the inspection and certification of producers, manufacturers and distributors. Accredited certification bodies certify farms, group administrators, processors and traders that comply with SAN’s standards and policies.
SAN/RA has with effect from 1st January 2017 taken over from IOAS to assess and monitor certification bodies that wish to provide certification to the SAN standards.
The SAN/RA assesses certification bodies against SAN Accreditation Requirements for Certification Bodies developed by SAN technical experts for inspection and certification. The certification body must also be accredited to ISO 17065
The certification body can choose the following scope categories:
- SAN Sustainable Agriculture Standard
- SAN Group Certification.
- SAN Standard for Sustainable Cattle Production Systems
- SAN/RA Chain of Custody Standard
- Rainforest Alliance TM (SAN)