TALENT PROFILE – EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT– AFRICERT NAIROBI
Job title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Supervisor: HR MANAGER
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1. Seamless management of the MD’s diary, work-flow and office deadlines.
2. Efficient management of the MD’s Emails.
3. Effective and timely communication.
4. Coordination of senior management meetings and workshops.
5. Coordination of senior management administrative activities.
6. Timely and accurate reporting.
7. Review of FC & Board Papers and timely filing of the same.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Manage the MD’s diary, workflow and service delivery charter timelines.
• Coordinate and prepare regular and special meetings of the board committees as requested. Take accurate meeting minutes.
• Coordinate response to all mail addressed to the Managing Director.
• Management of the MD’s dairy and appointments.
• Relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible.
• Draft, type and dispatch all MD’s correspondence.
• Liaise with relevant individuals and external parties to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and capture minutes.
• Maintain a comprehensive filling system.
• Coordinate senior management team travel.
• Tabulate and retrieve MD’s office expenditures and claims.
• Arrange local transportation when necessary to further the work of the office of the Managing Director.
• Undertake any other duties as instructed by the MD or any other authority.
• Perform and coordinate all administrative activities for the senior management team.
Minimum Requirements for the Job
• A bachelor’s degree in international business relation or any other business-related degree.
• At least 2 years post-qualification experience in a similar role; preferably in the service industry.
• Proficient in Ms Suite of Applications.
What’s next if you are interested?
If you are confident, you have the above skills set, please send you current CV (maximum 3page) and a cover letter which shall cover the following areas:
✓ Your work history timeline – in brief!
✓ What qualities you would bring to our organization,
✓ Why you want to leave where you are, and come to work for this company.
✓ Your availability to start.
✓ The salary range you are looking at.
to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th June,2021