Position: GlobalG.A.P. freelance Auditor
Reporting: Operations /Technical Manager
Starting Date: Immediately
We are urgently looking for young and innovative individuals with a passion and interest in auditing of quality management systems and to fill in freelance Auditor position that is; auditing various International standards especially GlobalG.A.P. option II -group audits in Agriculture sector.
- Auditing of quality management system that is; auditing of various international standards especially GlobalG.A.P option I and II for groups as well as GRASP standard.
- Added advantage if auditing others e.g. UTZ, Rainforest Alliance, CAFÉ practice, CmIA and BCI
- Working with various database/online systems
- Working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Leading audit teams
- Submission of quality and timely audit reports
- Dealing with client technical queries and issues
- Filing of key audit documents
- Assisting the Scheme Manager with monitoring of quality of audit documents
- Timely communications to Scheme Manager and clients
- Participating in marketing activities for the Company
- Understanding and compliance to Company’s SOP ,Quality Manual and specific standards policies and requirements
- Any other duty assigned to him/her
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Degree in Agriculture (in a discipline related to crops )or Horticulture (in a discipline related to crops ) or Food Science/Technology from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 3 years work experience related to agriculture or Horticulture sector in crops (fruits and vegetables) and if it is Food science/Technology course then a minimum of 4 years work experience in practical capacity in a farm /site or in a technical production management in crops (fruits and vegetables) after graduation from study
- If qualified in Food science then a training in crop production, IPM, crop protection product and fertilizer application and use is a must
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Trained in food safety and HACCP
- Undertaken and passed all GlobalG.A.P. QMS exam, all online GlobalG.A.P. trainings and exams as well as Option II QMS witness audits.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work activity assigned to them.
- Ability to travel extensively
- A.P. option II and GRASP audit experience is a mandatory
- Training in ISO 9001:2015 Lead auditor course is a must
- Ability to speak French will be an added advantage
An attractive package will be provided, commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
If you are interested and confident that you meet the outlined Qualifications and Skills, send your CV with 3 referees and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, 27th March 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.