Driver- Rider Job
AfriCert Ltd a competitive Certification company accredited and approved by various standard owners in the Agribusiness sector is in need of a company driver-rider
- Ensure timely pickup and drop of staff, visitors and deliveries as required
- Maintaining proper vehicle mileage records
- Ensuring the vehicles and motorbike are always maintained in good condition by safe driving and reporting maintenance issues on time
- Ensuring cleanliness of the vehicles and motorbike at all times.
- Utilizing their knowledge of the country to find the best and optimal route
- Ensuring that the vehicles licenses are valid and displayed as per the national traffic regulations requirement
- Carrying at all times a valid driver’s license for the class of vehicle being driven
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A valid Motor Cycle (Class F&G) and PSV Driving License
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Excellent time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Must be a good team player and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be well versed with country-wide routes.
- Should possess a current certificate of Good conduct (six month from 15th November 2019).
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should email their CV and copy of driving license to email@example.com with the email subject “Driver” by C.O.B 15th November 2019